what do you know about the tagua ?
The Scrub tagua component combines an eco-responsible natural alternative with the replacement of polyethylene microbeads.
The small plastic beads end their career in nature and more in the oceans being that subtle and catastrophic pollution.
Phytelephas Aequatorialis are 100% renewable and also excellent
biodegradability, Scrub tagua is safe for the environment. 100% Organic Eco responsible, Tagua Microbeads are natural from plant origin and come from co-products of the natural industry.
Applications for cosmetics
Scrub Tagua can be used in the following products:
Any type of facial or body exfoliating emulsions or gels, Areas of rough exfoliating kin such as:
elbows, knees and heels, the exfoliation of the epidermis with a gentle mechanical exfoliation removes dead cells from the superficial layers of the skin.
If it is done once or twice a week, this operation refines and unifies the grain of the skin.
By removing dead skin cells, the epidermis can be renewed better and the skin can recover its shine.
Scrub Tagua are powdered natural organic vegetable tagua nut 100% organic powder made of it.
These 100% natural and effective exfoliating particles can be used when making any exfoliating cosmetic item.
To guarantee exfoliating power without damaging the skin, Scrub Tagua particles are suitable for cleaning the epidermis because they are rounded during production, which prevents them from causing irritation or damage.
Available in various particle sizes, Scrub Tagua can be used to exfoliate all skin types, including the most sensitive ones:
The finest particles are ideal for gentle facial exfoliation
Larger particles are recommended for body scrubs superior quality
The smooth surface and the rounded structure of scrub tagua scrub particles is produced by a special grinding.
The particles come in a variety of sizes for different types of care.
The quality of the particles ensures:
A more even complexion
Improved cell renewal
A high level of dispersion allows the vegetable-based exfoliating particles to be evenly, distributed in the final product.
Phytelephas aequatorialis Used Cosmetics, Skin Care, Exfoliation, Cream, Soaps, Botanical.
Tagua nut It has been developed, as an exclusive raw material, for cosmetic use, as an ingredient that is being replaced to plastic microbeads.
Phytelephas is of the family Arecaceae, en English Tagua Nut, Deutch Tagua Nuss, in France Noix de Tagua.
Between names common that has the tagua is Palm Ivory, vegetable ivory, Corozo, Coquilla, Palmivor.
The tagua is natural 100% Is cultivated wildly and organic.
The tagua is helping to prevent the contamination of the oceans, because the plastic beads contaminate the environment.
This line is new and tested in USA, we recommend its use for new products, any doubt please contact us.
- Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder
- Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder is safe for its intended use as an abrasive.
- It is not known to cause any adverse health effects. The product contains no additives.
- The product complies to the EU Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009.
- The product is naturally occurring and left as such in its natural state. To assure aproper shelf life, it is irradiated.
- The plant material used complies with the requirements of Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) as derived from the Nagoya Protocol and its corresponding national legislations.
- The product, i.e. the substance, conforms to the Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006,since the substance is naturally occurring.
- The product, i.e. the substance, conforms to the legislation of China Reach, since the substance is naturally occurring.
- There is currently no China INCI name for Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder available.
- The product conforms to Halal requirements.